Unfortunately, due to the volume of free review requests, I need to stop taking in submissions at this time. I will be continuing to read and post reviews as I can, so stay with me! As soon as I get my list smaller, I will open submissions back up again.
Please feel free to head on over to The Indie View reviewer list. There may be other reviewers still accepting submissions!
Let me know if anyone is interested in sending ARC copies of their books. Or even just a true paper copy. If there’s enough interest, I will get a special PO Box just for that. Contact me at adropofinkreviews at gmail dot com and let me know!
While I am currently not accepting open submissions, I’m working with a new indie bookstore to help find some of the best indie authors out there. Head out to my Facebook page and see what’s happening. I will temporarily open up submissions for about a week a month looking for specific genres to showcase in the bookstore’s newsletter.
- I will not review LGBT literature. Sorry if this offends anyone, but that’s how it is.
- I prefer not to be reading along and come across any gratuitous scenes that are not necessary to the story line. You know the ones I mean. I will accept “fade to black” type scenes, but please nothing explicit.
- Please no erotic fiction. I want this blog to be open to anyone and that includes children. Call me a prude if you like, I don’t mind.
- Do not be afraid to have me review a YA book. I quite enjoy them.
- Feel free to send in any genre you like. While partial to fantasy, I’m swimming in them! I need different genres!
- I hate to do this, but no fan fiction. You can email me and ask if I’d be interested in reading it, but I tend to shy away from it. Just an upfront warning.
- ALL reviews are my own opinion. I am only one reader among millions. What interests me may not interest another reader and that’s exactly how it should be. I do my best to showcase your book in the best light possible, so even if my own personal opinion isn’t the best, it could very well intrigue others.
- I will post my review here, on Amazon, and Goodreads. If it’s on Barnes and Noble, I also post the review there and include the link on my blog. If your book is on any other service, let me know! I’ll be more than happy to put the review there. I also tweet out the release of my new reviews to my followers.
- Fiction ONLY! Sorry, but I can’t seem to read non-fiction to save my life.
- If you cannot handle the possibility of a negative review, do me a favor. Do NOT ask me to review your book. If you disagree with my review, fine, but I will NOT be taking down any reviews I make public.