Once a week, there will be a “New Releases of the Week” blog post. To have a listing in this blog post, you only need to follow a few simple rules and fill out the form.
Ask yourself the following questions, if you can answer yes to all of them, then double check the guidelines and fill out the form.
- Do I have professional cover art?
- Was my book professionally edited by a third party?
- Did my book go through beta readers for feedback? (optional)
- Did I have a copy editor check it over for any final errors?
- Is this book the best I can write at this point in time?
Also, please follow my review guidelines. This blog has been up for two years, so readers have come to expect a few things from A Drop of Ink Reviews.
- No LGBT. You may have an LGBT character, but their relationship is not the central premise of the book.
- No erotica. Absolutely no explicit scenes just for shock value. If it’s a necessary part of the story line, that’s one thing. If you’re unsure, err on the side of caution and consider not sharing your book at this time.
- No poetry.
- No nonfiction.
- Middle Grade and up. Please no children’s picture books.
Yes, my standards are high, but the entire point of A Drop of Ink Reviews is to find and showcase the best in the indie world. Small house publishers may also submit books for this list.
If you can agree to all of this, please fill out the form below. Your book will then be included in the appropriate blog post each week. Please keep the entries limited to the current week.
Note: This is not a request for a review.
**If you have problems submitting a book, clear your cache and try again.**